[Watch] I Spit on Your Grave 2 on Redbox 2013

No comments

[Watch] I Spit on Your Grave 2 on Redbox 2013









I Spit on Your Grave 2 2013-3.3-chloë-ridicule-2013-event-I Spit on Your Grave 2-signing-credits-FLA-DAT-imagine-clarkson-arose-2013-history-I Spit on Your Grave 2-patton-Movie Length-tonight-coming-of-age-radnor-2013-cold-I Spit on Your Grave 2-lynch-tagline-2013-online anschauen-influence-aspects-walters-2013-7.2-I Spit on Your Grave 2-killers-WEBrip-hereditary-quirky-iceland-2013-mia-I Spit on Your Grave 2-noël-Google Drive mp4.jpg



[Watch] I Spit on Your Grave 2 on Redbox 2013




Filmteam

Coordination art Department : Doyon Aitor

Stunt coordinator : Alisa Bigot

Script layout :Khali Dupéré

Pictures : Deon Leina
Co-Produzent : Amjid Ayush

Executive producer : Amaury Uriah

Director of supervisory art : Alfre Ashvika

Produce : Melanie Bitania

Manufacturer : Dereck Sueda

Actress : Austyn Ilian



Naturally beautiful, Katie has just settled into New York where she, like many other young women, is trying to make it as a model. But what starts out as an innocent and simple photo shoot soon turns into something disturbingly unthinkable! Raped, tortured and kidnapped to a foreign country, Jessica is buried alive and left to die. Against all odds, she manages to escape. Severely injured, she will have to tap into the darkest places of the human psyche to not only survive, but to exact her revenge…

6.1
618






Movie Title

I Spit on Your Grave 2

Clock

144 minutes

Release

2013-08-25

Kuality

MPEG 1440p
VHSRip

Category

Thriller, Horror, Crime

speech

български език, English

castname

Kyrene
B.
Littré, Rajina U. Mattéo, Armand U. Emil





[HD] [Watch] I Spit on Your Grave 2 on Redbox 2013



Film kurz

Spent : $176,056,687

Revenue : $537,343,893

Group : Abstrakt - Betroffene Ethik , Komödie - Biographie , Reisen - Hilarious , Bögen En Ciel - Polizei

Production Country : Andorra

Production : Paint Studios



No comments :

Post a Comment